We advise you to choose our service carefully as we do not normally issue refunds if you change your mind or make a wrong decision. In addition to the consumer guarantees enshrined in the Australian Consumer Law, if you place an order for a service, but then cancel it before the service is commenced, InterCheck Australia may choose to provide you with voucher or credit note equivalent in value to a full or part refund or a partial refund after deducting an administration fee.
This policy is subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into with InterCheck Australia to provide its services.
InterCheck Australia is not required to provide a refund for:
- any incorrect forms that are submitted;
- data entry errors that have been made by persons inputting their own details for the requested service;
- cancelled National Police History Checks already submitted to the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC);
- cancelled services where the result has already been issued;
- submissions for police checks that InterCheck Australia is not authorised to process;
- change of mind after partially or fully completing the application process;
- selection of the wrong check type and/or reason for check;
- failure to provide the minimum proof of identity requirements and/or informed consent;
- if 12 months has elapsed since the initial date of payment and/or applicant has not completed the application within the 12 month period from the purchase date.